So Des has been away in London for a few days now. He’ll be back tomorrow night, so this is my last chance to have the kind of dinners he doesn’t like.
I’m having an enormous salad.
- An orange
- Half a dozen strawberries
- A handful of cooked and peeled prawns
- And some fresh buffalo mozzarella.
The dressing is very simple too. I skipped the mustard because I really just want to enjoy the flavours of the the various ingredients. So all I’ve done is mix:
- Strawberry balsamic vinegar (that I picked up recently and is just gorgeous!)
- Vegetable bouillon powder (instead of salt)
- Cracked black pepper
- a drizzle of my finest Spanish olive oil.
It’s a perfect meal for one – in as much as I wouldn’t want to share 🙂